Friday, April 16, 2010

Term One Highlights, Part Three

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Going to Choir, because we do a lot of singing there. My favourite songs were Heal the World, and The Rhythm of Rock and Roll.
Making new friends.
Going to Aquagym because I’m in the Big Pool there.
Making the Swommee-Swans, because I made one just like the ones in the Lorax.
Doing Jump Jam.
Doing the Tryathlon, because I came third.
Michael

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Making new friends from different classes.
Making the Jump Jam team for 2010.
Doing The Lorax art, because I love art, and I learned how to copy things.
Learning songs at Choir so I can be a better singer than before.
Doing the Tryathlon because that helped me get better at my swimming.
Going to Aquagym, because I learned all the tips to help me do breaststroke.
Researching things for me to learn about.
Samantha


The highlights of Term One for me were-

The bike race because I got a new gear.
Going to Choir because I love singing.
Going to Aquagym because my teacher was the best.
Trying to make the holiday cubes. It was fun writing them.
Maths. I like adding numbers together.
Reading. I like reading new words and using them when I talk or write.
Heathcliff

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Jump Jam outside Room 16.
Aqua Gym. I like it a lot.
I like Swimming.
I like Writing.
Maths is fun.
Choir, because I like the songs.
Paige

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Making new friends.
The play with my reading group.
Learning how to save the world by recycling.
Maths, because I’ll get clever.
Cody

No comments: