Friday, April 16, 2010

Term One Highlights, Part Four

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Jump Jam because we do good dances.
Finding new friends.
The running course because it keeps us fit.
The line jog.
In the Tryathlon I came 4th.
Respecting people.
The Art because I worked so hard.
The Swimming Sports.
I love the choir.
Morgan

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Swimming sports because I came first.
The Tryathlon. I like the three stages because I tried my best.
Choir. I like Choir because I get to learn songs.
Art. I like art because I got to use scraps to do my work.
Getting to read my first chapter book.
Flynn

The highlights of Term One for me were-
Art, because it’s awesome.
Jump Jam
The running course.
The Tryathlon. I came third.
Swimming sports.
Maths.
Swimming.
Aqua Gym.
Videos.
Spelling and learning about endangered animals.
The play with my reading group.
Piano lessons.
Learning how to save the World by recycling.
Reading.
Making the holiday cubes.
The Lorax art and movie.
Kayla

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Art and I mean all of the art. Do you know why? Because we have used recycling and so it’s saving our World.
The Tryathlon. I tried my best and I did it! After it I said to myself - well done! Last year you were crying to mum and saying “I don’t want to do this again”.But I pulled myself together and did it...and loved it!
Brigit


The highlights of Term One for me were-

Making new friends.
Running outside.
Reading.
Going swimming.
Going to the Aqua Gym.
Trying out new Art things.
Making progress in the Tryathlon.
Singing.
Doing maths.
Saving the world with the recycling project.
Sophie

The highlights of Term One for me were-

Getting to know others.
Getting better at reading.
Looking at extinct animals from New Zealand. It was fun.
Learning about endangered animals from New Zealand.
Writing. I liked learning to spell words.
Doing the Tryathlon, it was fun.
Going th the Aqua Gym. I got better at swimming.
Sports. I was proud of myself.
All the art because I could use dye, scrap paper, paint and buttons.
Sam

No comments: