The highlights of term one for me were-
Meeting my new teacher, because I didn’t know who she was.
Doing the swimming sports, because I got to show Mum and Dad how good I am.
Going to the Aqua Gym, because I got much better at swimming.
Singing with Matua Te Haere.
Doing maths with Ms Chamley,
Learning about new things, like endangered animals.
Trying my best to win the Tryathlon.
Learning to sing in the choir.
Making new friends with Michael and others.
Trying out in the cycle race.
Making holiday cubes. It was my first time writing with my senses.
Kezia
The highlights of Term One for me were-
Having a go at Jump Jam in the hall even though I didn’t get in the team. Jump Jam time is when I can get fit.
Having a go at the Tryathlon even though I didn't come first. I came fourth.
Going to the Aquagym and getting in to the Orange group, which is the group before the deep pool group.
Going to choir practices and singing the Michael Jackson song.
Isabel
The highlights of Term One for me were-
Maths, because I learned lots of things like rounding numbers to the nearest ten.
Jump Jam, because it keeps me fit and healthy.
Making new friends. I made a new friend called Jayda. She’s in a different classroom to me.
Writing because sometimes we get to choose what we want to write about.
Reading, because I like doing research.
Jaeda
The highlight of Term One for me was making the cars.
We used fabric and lids and other sorts of things. First you had to draw a truck or a car. Then you had to choose some material or coloured paper. You had to cut the material or paper into the right shape and then stick them on some paper. Next you could stick buttons onto make it look cool.
I liked making the cars because I thought it was creative and fun.
Grace
The highlights of Term One for me were-
Swimming, because it makes you into a great swimmer.
The Tryathlon.
Going to Aquagym because you can practice how to swim.
Creating the Barbaloots.
Fitness, because you get to run fast.
Going to Choir because our teacher is a great singer. She is a number one star.
Making friends, because didn’t have lots of friends and now I do.
Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment