Spring has sprung. Yesterday Room 16 went walking to look for signs of Spring. Flowers are coming out. At first the flowers look like a soft little pillow on the straight green stalk. The sun shines on the buds, encouraging them to open up. The blossoms are blooming beautifully in the sun. After their discoveries, Room 16 felt excited as they realised what they had found. Spring is finally here!
Kayla
Spring has sprung at St Albans School. Yesterday Room 16 went for a walk to search for spring signs. On the brown bare twigs, the fresh green leaves were wet and sweet and blossoms are sprouting. Red tulips are sprouting too. After their walk, Room 16 felt excited.
Morgan
Spring has sprung at St Albans School. Yesterday Room 16 went out looking for spring stuff. There are blue flowers at St Albans School. There are daffodils growing in the garden beside the office. The brown leaves are turning to a colourful yellow green. The birds are chirping. These signs of spring made Room 16 happy.
Riley
2 comments:
Hey ms Ashby I love the background and the super spring writing it was awesome .
from Grace
Hooray Grace, I love it when people leave a comment!Thanks :o)
I think you are all very interesting writers. I'd buy your books if you got some published!
Are you looking forward to Book Week?
Love Ms Ashby
Post a Comment