I've been into school today and seen our classroom. It looks fine, there were just a few books and crayons on the floor. Our computer got a broken screen, but otherwise it's the same old Room 16.
Over the next few days you could do some writing about your Earthquake experience. I can imagine some interesting articles, exciting stories and short, sharp and punchy poems. I'm sure you could think of some interesting similes to describe your experiences. Don't forget to use all your senses when you're gathering your ideas.
Keep busy and safe and don't forget to write, read and do some maths to keep those brains ticking over! Perhaps you have something interesting you could make an observational drawing of.
See you soon
Ms Ashby
1 comment:
Hi the Simmons family are reading the Room 16 blog from under the kitchen table this morning! We were so scared from the aftershocks during the night that we decided to sleep under the table. Isabel, Maddie, Mum and Lucy (the cat) slept under the table and Chris slept on the couch by us. Where did you all sleep?
Post a Comment