Hello everyone,
I hope you are well and safe. I am safe and well and so are all my family. My house is fine too so I feel very lucky. I hope your houses and whanau are safe too.
School is closed until at least Thursday. I am putting some new things on the Blog for you to look at. I have found some author / illustrator websites you might like. I'll keep popping more things on the Blog from time to time.
Isn't it lovely to see the signs of Spring still appearing? My favourite thing is the pretty pink blossom. I also find it surprising how many different types of daffodil there are too. If you are allowed, you could take some photos that you could enter in Ms Lythgoe's photo competition.
Dave and I are going for walks when the weather is clear. Are you able to set up a fitness circuit at home for your family and friends? I think it helps you to sleep at night if you've done a bit of exercise during the day.
Keep safe and happy and remember those St Albans Values; Creativity, Initiative, Manaakitanga, Respect, Excellence, Community and Fun. It is especially important to show these when times are tough as they are just now.
Remember, worry is the misuse of imagination.
Love from Ms Ashby :0)
http://room162010.blogspot.com/
Let's see if we can get our visitor numbers over 900 by the time we're together at school again. I see our Blog super star Isabel has been visiting and leaving messages - thanks Isabel!

No comments:
Post a Comment