Grinning with excitement
It looks like a Hansel and Gretel village
Nothing can stop us now
Great work Pam - thanks!
Excitement is in the air
Reaching for the lollies
Bright colours and Christmas themes
Ready, set ... pipe the icing glue!
Everyone is focused
Artistic ideas
Delicious and delicate
Homes for gingerbread folk
Oh, they are hard to resist!
Uh oh, chimneys fall and blizzards strike!
Santa might find these chimneys a challenge
Excellent designs
Stunning creations admired by all.
We cannot thank Pam enough for her hard work and preparation that enabled us to have such a special day!
3 comments:
I wish I could have been part of room 16 today, those Gingerbread Houses look amazing, and very colourful. I wonder how long it will last after it comes home!
From Vicki, Flynn's mum
I can't wait until we can eat the gingerbread houses - from Isabel
WOW!!!!! You lucky children!!!!
Post a Comment